Fair Start Scotland
Momentum are proud to be delivering the service in the Noth East to the people of Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire, after the launch all information about the service, including leaflets will be availiable on this page.
Fair Start Scotland will offer tailored and personalised support for all those who participate.
Key inforamtion about Fair Start Scotland:
- Participation will be entirely voluntary
- All participants can expect to receive in-depth action planning to ensure the support they receive is tailored for them and suits their individual needs and circumstances
- The service will offer pre-work support of 12-18 months
- The service will offer high quality in-work support for 12 months
- Those who require specialist support to help them find work can expect to receive it
Fair Start Scotland will be offered and monitored to national standards, this will help ensure everyone is supported consistently across Scotland.