Momentum Scotland’s Partnership Network
Momentum aims to provide high quality and individualised programmes across a number of service areas for adults. Momentum provides services for all disability care groups and socially excluded individuals throughout their employability journey.
Momentum works in partnership with a broad range of organisations across Scotland within the public, private and voluntary sectors. Our connections and stakeholders have been developed over 25 years and we enjoy support, networking and stakeholder engagement at local , regional and national level.
We wish to continue building partnerships to ensure the development of services across the country and respond to new employment funding opportunities. We would like to invite expression of interest from delivery partners across Scotland who:
• Share values and ethos with Momentum
• Are able to demonstrate proven track record in the delivery of employability services
• Have experience in working with a variety of customer groups
• Have experience and understanding of their local areas
• Have proven links with local stakeholders and employers
If your organisation is interested in working with us then please:
Complete the initial register of interest form downloadable from HERE.
Email email@example.com or call Steve Black on 0141 419 5299